Reference number: 221080083
We are now searching:
- To receive all inbound orders from customer service team and update in logbook timely and with accuracy.
- Report all inbound discrepancies to Operations team that is in charge of shipments.
- Upkeep of warehouse cleanliness in warehouse area.
- Ensure all inbound/outbound shipments are put away in inventory / location.
- Feedback to Manager for any irregular issues from operations.
- Make sure orders for inbound/outbound (without discrepancies) are in completed status within 48 hours.
- Ensure all SOP is strictly follow.
- Keep in complete secrecy all confidential information received in the course of his duty from the Management of the company or other sources.
- Under any circumstances, to give a quality image of his belonging to the DACHSER GROUP Enthusiasm, Professionalism, Straightforwardness.
- Secondary school education.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a Warehouse Assistant.
- Posses Valid Forklift license preferred.
- Team Player, positive and willing to learn attitude.
- Hard worker, result-oriented and on-time task management.
- Able to perform overtime as and when required.
What we offer
We provide attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
To apply, please send your detailed resume, with present and expected salary via mail to the Senior Human Resource Specialist at email address: marilyn.goh [at] dachser.com